Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 7.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. Cardano has a market cap of $1.32 billion and $37.22 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.0509 or 0.00000490 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptohub, OTCBTC and Cryptopia. In the last week, Cardano has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007671 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00025118 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00012198 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $231.67 or 0.02231440 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018078 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002135 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Exmo, OKEx, Cryptohub, DragonEX, Coinnest, Indodax, Huobi, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, Binance, Bithumb, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bitbns, Coinbe, CoinFalcon, ABCC and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.