Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. In the last week, Crypto.com has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.47 or 0.00033364 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, DDEX, BigONE and Huobi. Crypto.com has a market cap of $54.73 million and approximately $3.56 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01324436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00096462 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Crypto.com’s launch date was May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The official website for Crypto.com is crypto.com. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com.
Crypto.com Token Trading
Crypto.com can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Livecoin, OKEx, Liqui, Binance, Cobinhood, HitBTC, YoBit, Coinrail, Upbit, DDEX, Huobi, Bittrex, ABCC, Bithumb, LATOKEN, Bit-Z, Coinnest, IDEX, EXX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.