EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.74 or 0.00036062 BTC on exchanges including Instant Bitex, Rfinex, DOBI trade and Livecoin. During the last seven days, EOS has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $3.47 billion and approximately $1.27 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,024,717,001 coins and its circulating supply is 928,016,995 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Hotbit, CoinEx, HitBTC, Kuna, RightBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, Rfinex, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, Koinex, BitFlip, EXX, DigiFinex, Gate.io, Binance, BitMart, Kucoin, Tidex, ABCC, Coindeal, CPDAX, Huobi, Bibox, Neraex, Upbit, Liqui, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, QBTC, Tidebit, Fatbtc, Exmo, Zebpay, DOBI trade, CoinTiger, OEX, CoinBene, Coinrail, Bithumb, Mercatox, Coinbe, DragonEX, Instant Bitex, Coinone, BCEX, BtcTrade.im, Exrates, Bitbns, OpenLedger DEX, IDAX, Poloniex, Kraken, Ovis, Coinsuper, LBank, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, IDCM, C2CX, Bilaxy, BigONE, Cryptopia, YoBit, WazirX, Bitfinex, COSS and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.