NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.01 or 0.00096462 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Bibox, Upbit and Coinsuper. Over the last week, NEO has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. NEO has a market cap of $706.42 million and $231.77 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269244 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01324436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023811 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019910 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. NEO’s official website is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, CoinEgg, CoinEx, Binance, Allcoin, LBank, CoinBene, BitForex, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, Exrates, Upbit, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Tidebit, Liquid, Koinex, Gate.io, BCEX, BigONE, COSS, Bitfinex, Coinsuper, Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin, BitMart, DragonEX, OTCBTC, TDAX, Bitinka, Cobinhood, Cryptopia, Bibox, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.