Nuggets (CURRENCY:NUG) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Nuggets token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Nuggets has a total market cap of $897,771.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of Nuggets was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nuggets has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00268549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.09 or 0.01306543 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094538 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Nuggets Token Profile
Nuggets’ total supply is 9,729,464,161 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,723,202,543 tokens. The official website for Nuggets is nuggets.life. The Reddit community for Nuggets is /r/nuggetsPayandID. Nuggets’ official Twitter account is @nuggetsPAYandID and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Nuggets Token Trading
Nuggets can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nuggets directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuggets should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuggets using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuggets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuggets and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.