Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Pigeoncoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including QBTC and CryptoBridge. Pigeoncoin has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $37,614.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded 23.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00026228 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003505 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Pigeoncoin Coin Profile
Pigeoncoin (PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 3,273,430,875 coins. Pigeoncoin’s official message board is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin.
Buying and Selling Pigeoncoin
Pigeoncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pigeoncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pigeoncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.