SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. In the last seven days, SafeCoin has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. One SafeCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0936 or 0.00000901 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a total market cap of $2.60 million and approximately $292.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $95.51 or 0.00919198 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00028461 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00248794 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006861 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003604 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003934 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002356 BTC.
SafeCoin (SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SafeCoin is www.safecoin.org. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SafeCoin
SafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.