AMO Coin (CURRENCY:AMO) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One AMO Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last week, AMO Coin has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. AMO Coin has a market cap of $3.55 million and $33,198.00 worth of AMO Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.60 or 0.00263010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009224 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $145.19 or 0.01335127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00092855 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000424 BTC.
AMO Coin Profile
AMO Coin’s launch date was April 1st, 2018. AMO Coin’s total supply is 19,679,012,762 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,175,407,381 tokens. AMO Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@amoblockchain. AMO Coin’s official website is www.amo.foundation. AMO Coin’s official Twitter account is @amoblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AMO Coin
AMO Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AMO Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AMO Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AMO Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AMO Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AMO Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.