Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. One Blacer Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including Escodex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Blacer Coin has traded down 49.8% against the dollar. Blacer Coin has a total market cap of $261.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.04 or 0.00561261 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005371 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0435 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 73.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002438 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 60.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Blacer Coin
BLCR is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.