CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. One CVCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001114 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha and OpenLedger DEX. In the last seven days, CVCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar. CVCoin has a total market cap of $1.50 million and approximately $289,422.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.68 or 0.01330459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00092973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000422 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. CVCoin’s official website is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CVCoin is www.crypviser-forum.com.
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, BTC-Alpha, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC and HADAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.