Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 19th. One Envion token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Envion has a total market cap of $14.53 million and approximately $1,781.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Envion has traded 142.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002582 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.61 or 0.00263088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009237 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.68 or 0.01330459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00022950 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00092973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000422 BTC.
Envion Token Profile
Envion’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Envion Token Trading
Envion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Envion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.