LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0189 or 0.00000174 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, LEOxChange, TOPBTC and C-CEX. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $2.29 million and $5,972.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,868.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $201.02 or 0.01849575 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $323.74 or 0.02977910 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.68 or 0.00705519 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.28 or 0.00812087 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012345 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00051609 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.75 or 0.00494396 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.85 or 0.00127422 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, TOPBTC, Bit-Z and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.