Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. Primecoin has a market cap of $3.84 million and $13,975.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001233 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, Bittylicious, CoinEgg and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, Primecoin has traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Profile
Primecoin (XPM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 28,710,121 coins. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand, CoinEgg and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.