Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. Selfkey has a total market cap of $4.39 million and approximately $169,281.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Selfkey has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Selfkey token can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, Binance, IDEX and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $516.64 or 0.04751063 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00045879 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Selfkey Token Profile
KEY is a token. Its launch date was October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,868,184,469 tokens. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Selfkey’s official message board is medium.com/selfkey. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. Selfkey’s official website is selfkey.org.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, ABCC, Binance, IDEX, OKEx, Tidex and RightBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Selfkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.