SparksPay (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 43.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 19th. Over the last seven days, SparksPay has traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SparksPay coin can currently be bought for about $0.0104 or 0.00000096 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. SparksPay has a market cap of $57,293.00 and $30.00 worth of SparksPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- Red Pulse (RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
SPK is a POW/Masternode coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SparksPay’s total supply is 6,310,817 coins and its circulating supply is 5,483,098 coins. SparksPay’s official Twitter account is @SparksPayIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SparksPay is /r/SparksCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SparksPay’s official message board is medium.com/SparksPay. The official website for SparksPay is sparkspay.io.
Buying and Selling SparksPay
SparksPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SparksPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SparksPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SparksPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SparksPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SparksPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.