Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. In the last seven days, Bloom has traded down 11.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for $0.0419 or 0.00000405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Upbit, Bibox and Bittrex. Bloom has a market cap of $2.25 million and $1,079.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00260982 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009707 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $134.52 or 0.01300411 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021728 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00095207 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000416 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom’s genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. The official website for Bloom is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, AirSwap, IDEX, TOPBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bittrex and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.