PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. Over the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000078 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.80 million and approximately $640.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,342.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.29 or 0.01858923 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $313.99 or 0.03035401 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.43 or 0.00719515 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.92 or 0.00782232 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011540 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00068557 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.58 or 0.00488955 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00134558 BTC.
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 222,644,758 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com. The official message board for PotCoin is steemit.com/@potcoin. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.