Soma (CURRENCY:SCT) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 10th. Over the last seven days, Soma has traded up 54.2% against the US dollar. Soma has a total market capitalization of $459,671.00 and approximately $380,842.00 worth of Soma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Soma token can now be purchased for about $0.0470 or 0.00000466 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00025989 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00141467 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10,041.42 or 0.99343609 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003680 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002683 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000394 BTC.
Soma (SCT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 3rd, 2016. Soma’s total supply is 14,418,074 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,771,527 tokens. The official website for Soma is soma.co. Soma’s official Twitter account is @SomaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Soma Token Trading
Soma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Soma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Soma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Soma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.