Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. Aeon has a total market capitalization of $8.47 million and approximately $26,946.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can now be purchased for $0.54 or 0.00005276 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.27 or 0.00712625 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003112 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000329 BTC.
Aeon is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeon’s official website is www.aeon.cash. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin.
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.