Atlas Protocol (CURRENCY:ATP) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Atlas Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000117 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Atlas Protocol has traded 58.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Atlas Protocol has a market cap of $30.48 million and approximately $4.02 million worth of Atlas Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
Atlas Protocol Profile
Atlas Protocol’s launch date was August 7th, 2018. Atlas Protocol’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,576,065,703 tokens. The official message board for Atlas Protocol is medium.com/@atlasp. The official website for Atlas Protocol is atlasp.io. Atlas Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ArtProPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Atlas Protocol
Atlas Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atlas Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atlas Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atlas Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atlas Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atlas Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.