Bitcoin Green (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 8.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One Bitcoin Green coin can now be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00008667 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. Bitcoin Green has a market cap of $5.18 million and approximately $70,310.00 worth of Bitcoin Green was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin Green has traded up 35.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000442 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007083 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00019502 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010229 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $215.92 or 0.02130646 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020521 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002335 BTC.
About Bitcoin Green
Bitcoin Green (CRYPTO:BITG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Bitcoin Green’s total supply is 8,471,793 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Green is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Green’s official Twitter account is @btc_green. Bitcoin Green’s official website is www.savebitcoin.io.
Bitcoin Green Coin Trading
Bitcoin Green can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Green directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Green should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Green using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Green and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.