PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. PRIZM has a total market capitalization of $22.65 million and $157,920.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for about $0.43 or 0.00004252 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, PRIZM has traded 17% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,149.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.80 or 0.02936653 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 27% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.37 or 0.00812294 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006152 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007887 BTC.
PRIZM (PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 99,590,293 coins and its circulating supply is 52,502,900 coins. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club.
Buying and Selling PRIZM
PRIZM can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.