Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. During the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a total market cap of $12.05 million and $924,475.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Proton Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, LBank, BitForex and BCEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
About Proton Token
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,264,703,042 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinTiger, FCoin, BCEX, LBank and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.