Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Over the last week, Zeepin has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. Zeepin has a total market cap of $1.24 million and approximately $16,357.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeepin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, Kucoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00204863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.01169381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Zeepin Token Profile
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. The official website for Zeepin is www.zeepin.io. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeepin Token Trading
Zeepin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LBank, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeepin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.