Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 13th. Axe has a market capitalization of $6.26 million and approximately $2.82 million worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Axe has traded up 12% against the U.S. dollar. One Axe coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00012690 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Hotbit and FreiExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003203 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007845 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 197.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Axe (CRYPTO:AXE) is a coin. Axe’s total supply is 4,773,450 coins. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners. The official website for Axe is axerunners.com.
Buying and Selling Axe
Axe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, FreiExchange and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Axe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.