Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last seven days, Bread has traded 18.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bread has a total market capitalization of $18.96 million and approximately $262,179.00 worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bread token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002068 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Binance, Tokenomy and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00203109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.78 or 0.01140640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bread’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 88,733,978 tokens. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bread is BRD.com .
Bread Token Trading
Bread can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cobinhood, Kucoin, OKEx, Tokenomy and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bread directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bread using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bread and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.