Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Enigma has a total market capitalization of $23.39 million and approximately $179,743.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Mercatox, Binance and Hotbit. Over the last week, Enigma has traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $92.92 or 0.00899439 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000241 BTC.
Enigma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Enigma is enigma.co. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, GOPAX, OKEx, Upbit, Tidex, Mercatox, Kyber Network, AirSwap, HitBTC, Hotbit, Liqui and ABCC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.