Evil Coin (CURRENCY:EVIL) traded up 12.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last week, Evil Coin has traded up 9.1% against the dollar. Evil Coin has a total market capitalization of $76,006.00 and $3.00 worth of Evil Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Evil Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Evil Coin Profile
Evil Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2015. Evil Coin’s total supply is 21,020,383 coins. Evil Coin’s official Twitter account is @Evil_Coin. Evil Coin’s official website is evilcoin.xyz.
Buying and Selling Evil Coin
Evil Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Evil Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Evil Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Evil Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Evil Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Evil Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.