FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One FirstBlood token can now be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001204 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, HitBTC, IDEX and Gatecoin. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $10.64 million and $47,492.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FirstBlood has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00203109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.78 or 0.01140640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FirstBlood launched on September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, ZB.COM, IDEX, Gatecoin, Liqui, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.