Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. In the last seven days, Gifto has traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Gifto has a market capitalization of $10.74 million and approximately $5.60 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0178 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges including CPDAX, Bithumb, Allbit and Cobinhood.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00203109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $117.78 or 0.01140640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Gifto’s launch date was December 14th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 604,212,222 tokens. The Reddit community for Gifto is /r/GIFTO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, CoinTiger, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx, Kryptono, Cobinhood, Upbit, Bittrex, Bibox, Coinnest, Bithumb, Bancor Network, BiteBTC and Allbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.