Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Ignis token can currently be purchased for $0.0315 or 0.00000305 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Coinbit, Bittrex and Upbit. Over the last week, Ignis has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Ignis has a market capitalization of $23.96 million and approximately $569,612.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.26 or 0.01136133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086974 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ignis’ launch date was August 5th, 2017. Ignis’ total supply is 999,449,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,143,950 tokens. The official website for Ignis is www.ardorplatform.org/ignis%E2%80%94first-childchain. Ignis’ official Twitter account is @Jelurida. The Reddit community for Ignis is /r/Ignis.
Ignis Token Trading
Ignis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Coinbit, Vebitcoin, STEX, Upbit, HitBTC and Indodax. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.