IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. IOST has a total market cap of $81.17 million and approximately $10.62 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOST token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, Kyber Network, BigONE and ABCC. Over the last week, IOST has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039269 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $457.22 or 0.04426351 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00026805 BTC.
IOST (IOST) is a token. Its launch date was January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,013,965,609 tokens. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken. IOST’s official website is iost.io. The official message board for IOST is medium.com/@iostoken. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Bitrue, Bitkub, Kucoin, WazirX, Upbit, Zebpay, DragonEX, Kyber Network, Koinex, OTCBTC, OKEx, CoinZest, Ethfinex, BitMax, IDAX, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, GOPAX, Huobi, BitMart, Bithumb, Coineal, DDEX, DigiFinex, Hotbit, Livecoin, Cobinhood, BigONE, ABCC, IDEX, Binance and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.