Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Loom Network has a market cap of $22.90 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can now be bought for about $0.0236 or 0.00000229 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, Coinbe and Bittrex. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 15.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00202893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $117.26 or 0.01136133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086974 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Loom Network Profile
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 969,538,701 tokens. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. The official website for Loom Network is loomx.io.
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Tidex, Upbit, YoBit, Fatbtc, Allbit, Hotbit, CoinExchange, Coinbe, Kucoin, DEx.top, DragonEX, Binance, Bittrex, IDEX, GOPAX, Bitbns, LATOKEN and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.