Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 21% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Megacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Megacoin has traded 43.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Megacoin has a market cap of $83,687.00 and $60.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.00666664 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010212 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015349 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000566 BTC.
MEC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,233,969 coins. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Megacoin is www.megacoin.eu. The official message board for Megacoin is megacointalk.org. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Megacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Megacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.