OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. OWNDATA has a total market capitalization of $397,190.00 and approximately $23,500.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, OWNDATA has traded up 12.1% against the dollar. One OWNDATA token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003247 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.20 or 0.00321378 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00053267 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009652 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007010 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001090 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
OWNDATA Token Profile
OWNDATA (CRYPTO:OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. OWNDATA’s official message board is medium.com/@owndata. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. OWNDATA’s official website is owndata.network.
OWNDATA Token Trading
OWNDATA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OWNDATA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OWNDATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.