Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the US dollar. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Coinrail and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 29.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded 27.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
RPX is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Binance, Kucoin and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.