Rubies (CURRENCY:RBIES) traded up 60.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One Rubies coin can now be bought for about $0.0113 or 0.00000109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and C-CEX. Rubies has a total market capitalization of $117,251.00 and approximately $256.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rubies has traded up 57.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007254 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010114 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002517 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Rubies uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 9th, 2016. Rubies’ total supply is 10,415,252 coins. Rubies’ official website is rbies.org. Rubies’ official Twitter account is @Betterbets_io.
Buying and Selling Rubies
Rubies can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.