ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One ShowHand token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox and Hotbit. In the last week, ShowHand has traded 5.5% higher against the dollar. ShowHand has a total market capitalization of $30,174.00 and approximately $6,583.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009723 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00203109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.78 or 0.01140640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ShowHand Token Profile
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. ShowHand’s official website is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
Buying and Selling ShowHand
ShowHand can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Mercatox, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ShowHand should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ShowHand using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.