Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a market cap of $3.75 million and approximately $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.97 or 0.00202971 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.39 or 0.01136473 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00086883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015172 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022017 BTC.
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. The official website for Triggers is www.blocksafefoundation.com.
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.