ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, ZelCash has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. One ZelCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0859 or 0.00000831 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and STEX. ZelCash has a market capitalization of $6.55 million and $3.09 million worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.73 or 0.00898481 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00029881 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.10 or 0.00223814 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005843 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003325 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003044 BTC.
ZelCash (CRYPTO:ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 76,200,500 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ZelCash
ZelCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZelCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.