aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. aelf has a total market capitalization of $40.95 million and $6.90 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, aelf has traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. One aelf token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0812 or 0.00000785 BTC on major exchanges including AirSwap, IDEX, Bibox and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002522 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009712 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00201266 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.01157202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00087761 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015674 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
aelf’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 504,480,000 tokens. The official message board for aelf is medium.com/@aelfblockchain. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, ABCC, Tokenomy, CoinTiger, Bithumb, AirSwap, DDEX, Kyber Network, BigONE, Ethfinex, OKEx, Bibox, BCEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi, Hotbit, Allbit, IDEX, Koinex and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase aelf using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.