Shard (CURRENCY:SHARD) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Shard has a market capitalization of $767,072.00 and approximately $653.00 worth of Shard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shard coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0391 or 0.00000377 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Shard has traded up 18.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded down 47.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Shard (SHARD) is a coin. Shard’s total supply is 24,946,583 coins and its circulating supply is 19,605,232 coins. The official website for Shard is shardcoin.io. Shard’s official Twitter account is @shardcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Shard
Shard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Shard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.