Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. Castle has a market capitalization of $38,747.00 and approximately $68.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Castle has traded up 10% against the US dollar. One Castle coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.27 or 0.00929291 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003522 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001749 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Castle Coin Profile
Castle (CSTL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 15,066,242 coins and its circulating supply is 14,719,419 coins. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech.
Buying and Selling Castle
Castle can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Castle should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.