Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Dimecoin has a total market capitalization of $1.16 million and $59.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded down 6.7% against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Novaexchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018324 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004912 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
Dimecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dimecoin’s official website is www.dimecoinnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Novaexchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.