Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. Fantom has a total market capitalization of $29.14 million and $3.21 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fantom token can now be bought for about $0.0161 or 0.00000157 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Bgogo, IDEX and Hotbit. Over the last week, Fantom has traded down 0.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009827 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.67 or 0.00211756 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.25 or 0.01243671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00016289 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020284 BTC.
Fantom’s total supply is 1,987,133,655 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,813,658,595 tokens. The Reddit community for Fantom is /r/FantomFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fantom’s official website is fantom.foundation.
Fantom Token Trading
Fantom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Hotbit, DDEX, Bgogo, Bilaxy and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.