Fiii (CURRENCY:FIII) traded up 27% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 17th. Over the last week, Fiii has traded 21.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Fiii has a market cap of $656,917.00 and $9,977.00 worth of Fiii was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fiii coin can currently be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg and DigiFinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009792 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00205637 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $127.73 or 0.01245006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00095202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00016122 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020281 BTC.
Fiii Coin Profile
Fiii launched on September 12th, 2018. Fiii’s total supply is 2,445,238,542 coins and its circulating supply is 482,404,699 coins. The official message board for Fiii is firstname.lastname@example.org. The official website for Fiii is fiii.io. Fiii’s official Twitter account is @FiiiLab and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fiii
Fiii can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fiii directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fiii should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fiii using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fiii Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fiii and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.