GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. GINcoin has a total market capitalization of $131,433.00 and approximately $14,984.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GINcoin has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. One GINcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0186 or 0.00000181 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,256.59 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.15 or 0.02070803 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $325.40 or 0.03176195 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.41 or 0.00735992 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.08 or 0.00732843 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010780 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00063098 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.37 or 0.00501416 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009057 BTC.
GINcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. It launched on February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 7,081,670 coins and its circulating supply is 7,081,660 coins. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto. The official website for GINcoin is gincoin.io.
GINcoin Coin Trading
GINcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GINcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GINcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.