GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLC) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. GoldCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.55 million and approximately $6,653.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GoldCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0611 or 0.00000596 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.56 or 0.00736498 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010755 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00017755 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000245 BTC.
GoldCoin Coin Profile
GLC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,662,072 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoldCoin is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org.
GoldCoin Coin Trading
GoldCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.