Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 17th. Thingschain has a total market cap of $27,893.00 and approximately $21,482.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Thingschain has traded 29.7% higher against the dollar. One Thingschain token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and IDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00032368 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 37.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003680 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00141253 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,186.14 or 0.99295964 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003650 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002187 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000551 BTC.
TIC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain. The official website for Thingschain is thingschain.network.
Thingschain Token Trading
Thingschain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.