VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. Over the last seven days, VULCANO has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar. One VULCANO coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and BiteBTC. VULCANO has a total market cap of $222,545.00 and $125.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 244,027,684 coins and its circulating supply is 241,450,731 coins. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The official website for VULCANO is vulcano.io. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VULCANO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.